*You are now leaving Quakeroats.com
Quaker® and Chef'd have teamed up to deliver everything you need for amazing overnight oats straight to your door.
- 2 Tablespoon(s) vegetable oil
- 1-1/2 Cup(s) chopped onion
- 1 Clove(s) Garlic, minced
- 2/3 Cup(s) Medium Quaker® Barley
- 1 Pound(s) beef boneless chuck, tip or round roast
- 1 Tablespoon(s) Sugar
- One 28-ounce can whole tomatoes, undrained, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon(s) Paprika
- 1/2 Teaspoon(s) salt (optional)
- Sour cream (optional)
To use Quick QUAKER Barley, substitute 1 cup quick barley for medium barley. Cook meat, onion and garlic as directed above. Stir in remaining ingredients except barley and sour cream. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low; cover. Simmer 30 minutes. Stir in barley. Continue simmering 20 minutes or until meat and barley are tender, stirring occasionally.