*You are now leaving Quakeroats.com
Quaker® and Chef'd have teamed up to deliver everything you need for amazing overnight oats straight to your door.
- 1/2 Cup(s) firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/3 Cup(s) (5-1/3 tablespoons) stick margarine or butter, softened
- 2/3 Cup(s) milk
- 1 Teaspoon(s) maple or vanilla extract
- 1 Cup(s) Quaker® Oats (quick or old fashioned, uncooked)
- 1/2 Cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/3 Cup(s) Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 Tablespoon(s) Baking Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon(s) Salt
- 3/4 Cup(s) chopped pecans, divided
- 1 Egg(s)
- 1 package(s) (3 ounces) cream cheese
To freeze muffins, wrap securely; seal, label and freeze. To reheat frozen muffins, unwrap muffins; microwave at HIGH about 45 seconds per muffin.