*You are now leaving Quakeroats.com
Quaker® and Chef'd have teamed up to deliver everything you need for amazing overnight oats straight to your door.
A heart healthy diet should include whole grains, fresh fruits and vegetables, low fat dairy, lean protein and legumes, and should limit fat, saturated fat and cholesterol and sodium.
- 2 cups Quaker® Oats (quick or old fashioned, uncooked)
- 3 cups fat-free milk
- 3 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 cup mashed ripe bananas (about 3 medium)
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped toasted pecans
- Plain or vanilla nonfat yogurt (optional)
- Banana slices (optional)
- Pecan halves (optional)
To toast pecans, spread evenly in shallow baking pan. Bake at 350°F 5 to 7 minutes or until light golden brown. Or, spread nuts evenly on microwave-safe plate. Microwave on HIGH 1 minute; stir. Continue to microwave on HIGH, checking every 30 seconds, until nuts are fragrant and brown.