Who can attend the event?
The event is open to the public and anyone that has purchased tickets is welcome to attend. Provided we don’t sell out, day-of tickets will be available at the door.
How much does the event cost?
The event is $45 and includes a sit down brunch hosted by a celebrity chef, snacks, non-alcoholic beverages, access to expert speaker sessions, valet parking, and gifts for all who attend.
Will food be available?
Does Quaker make Oats? Of course, we do. Food is one of our focus experiences at Quaker Rise & Thrive so come ready to try yummy new recipes at our Big Fun Brunch.
What if I have dietary restrictions?
Meals cannot be customized per attendee, however, we will have plenty of gluten-free, dairy-free, vegetarian and heart-healthy options. Everything will have a focus on nutrition and healthy living
How much is parking?
Parking is included with the cost of your ticket. Just show your registration confirmation at the entrance and you will be able to leave your vehicle safely with us all day.
Can I bring a scooter/wheelchair/walker to the event?
Of course. The Oak Grove at Saddlerock Ranch Malibu Estates is compliant with accessibility guidelines.
Can I bring my own food and drink?
You are always welcome to bring a bottle of water, small snacks, and anything for medical reasons. However, Quaker Rise & Thrive is a food-related event. There will be plenty of recipes for you to enjoy, snacks and drinks for you to eat and drink, and a delicious brunch. Therefore, coolers full of food are prohibited.
Do children need their own ticket?
Yes, children over 10 years of age would count as another attendee at full-fare.
What should I bring/wear?
Comfortable shoes, comfortable clothing for a sunny Southern California day (note, there will be sitting low to the ground for meditation, so trousers or longer maxi-skirts are advised), sunscreen, hats, small umbrellas for personal use, a great attitude and love of all things food, fitness, and fun.
What can I bring into the event?
- Cell phones
- Cameras (basic point and shoot consumer-grade cameras) without detachable lenses and other accessories (monopods, selfie sticks, tripods, GoPro mounts, and other attachments are not allowed)
- GoPro cameras without accessories
- Small personal umbrellas
- Sunscreen lotion (no aerosol containers)
- Bug repellant (no aerosol containers)
- Water bottles (plastic or aluminum).
- Prescription medicine requirements:
- Medicines needing to be inhaled or smoked are prohibited unless in a prescribed inhaler.
Restricted Items Include:
- E-cigs or vaping devices
- Aerosol containers (including sunscreen and personal beauty products)
- Any and all professional audio recording equipment
- Any and all professional video equipment (no video recording will be allowed)
- Professional cameras (any camera with the option to detach a lens)
- Any and all camera accessories (such as selfie sticks, tripods, monopods, GoPro mounts and attachments, detachable lenses, or other commercial equipment)
- Drones or any other remote flying device
- Coolers of any kind (exceptions may be made for medical use)
- Framed backpacks
- Glass containers of any kind
- Firearms, explosives, and weapons of any kind (including pocket knives, pepper spray, fireworks, etc)
- Illegal and Illicit substances of any kind
- Drugs or drug paraphernalia
- Alcoholic beverages
- Large umbrellas
- Professional-grade radios or walkie-talkies
- Pets (except service animals)
- Skateboards, bicycles, wagons, carts (including red wagons)
- Tents, canopies, or shade structures of any kind
- Unauthorized/unlicensed vendors are not allowed. No unauthorized solicitation and materials (including handbills, flyers, stickers, beach balls, giveaways, samples, etc.)
- Large chains or spiked jewelry
- No Inflatable furniture (rafts, chairs, etc.)
Is there a refund policy?
No, there is no refund policy. Speakers and schedule are subject to change without notice. Speaker cancellation is not grounds for a refund. The ticket is a revocable license for the time/date listed on the ticket. In the case of a full event cancellation, the ticket will be refunded.
What if it rains?
All necessary precautions have been taken to make this event succeed, with indoor venues and tents on premise in the event of rain.
How physically fit do I need to be for the fitness portion of the event?
The physical activity is limited to walking, light yoga, and stretching and we ask attendees to move at their own pace. We want you to learn and enjoy, not exhaust or injure yourself.
For all other inquiries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org