*You are now leaving Quakeroats.com
Quaker® and Chef'd have teamed up to deliver everything you need for amazing overnight oats straight to your door.
- 1/2 Pound(s) (2 sticks) margarine or butter, softened
- 1 Cup(s) granulated sugar
- 1 Egg(s)
- 2 Tablespoon(s) low-fat (1%) milk
- 1 Teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 2-1/2 Cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 Cup(s) Quaker® Oats (quick or old fashioned, uncooked)
- 1 Teaspoon(s) Baking Soda
- 1/2 Teaspoon(s) salt (optional)
- Assorted small candies or colored sugars
- Egg glaze
For Egg Glaze: Combine 1 egg yolk and 1/4 teaspoon water; divide into three small dishes. Tint each with food coloring. With small brush, paint glaze on cookies as desired. Bake as directed above.