*You are now leaving Quakeroats.com
Quaker® and Chef'd have teamed up to deliver everything you need for amazing overnight oats straight to your door.
- 1 Can(s) (20 oz.) pineapple tidbits in 100% pineapple juice
- 1/4 Teaspoon(s) Salt
- 2 Cup(s) Quaker® Oats (quick or old fashioned, uncooked)
- 2 container(s) (6 oz. each) vanilla fat-free yogurt*
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/3 Cup(s) Packed brown sugar
- 1/4 Cup(s) coarsely chopped macadamia nuts or almonds
*If artificially sweetened yogurt is used, reduce brown sugar to 1/4 cup.
Microwave Directions: In 3-quart microwaveable bowl, combine pineapple juice and enough water to equal 3-1/4 cups, oats and salt. Microwave on HIGH 3 to 6 minutes for quick oats and 8 to 10 minutes for old fashioned oats or until most of liquid is absorbed. Stir in reserved pineapple. Let stand covered until desired consistency. Spoon oatmeal into 5 cereal bowls. Top each serving with brown sugar, nuts and yogurt, dividing evenly.