*You are now leaving Quakeroats.com
Quaker® and Chef'd have teamed up to deliver everything you need for amazing overnight oats straight to your door.
- 1 Cup(s) (2 sticks) margarine or butter, softened
- 3/4 Cup(s) Powdered Sugar
- 1 Egg(s)
- 1 Teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 2 Cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1-1/4 Cup(s) Quaker® Oats (quick or old fashioned, uncooked)
- 1/4 Teaspoon(s) salt (optional)
- Approximately 48 assorted bite-size candies Colored sugar or candy sprinkles
Serving Tips: For powdered sugar coated cookies, bake uncoated cookies as directed above. Remove to wire rack; cool 5 minutes. Place about 3/4 cup powdered sugar in plastic bag. Gently shake 3 to 4 cookies in powdered sugar until coated. Repeat with remaining cookies. Sift remaining powdered sugar over cookies. Cool completely.
For Gift Giving: Pack in holiday cookie tins or make cookie bundles. To make bundles, arrange a few cookies in the center of a square of food-safe wrap. Form into a bundle and tie closed at top with ribbon.