*You are now leaving Quakeroats.com
Quaker® and Chef'd have teamed up to deliver everything you need for amazing overnight oats straight to your door.
- 2 Cup(s) Quaker® Oats (quick or old fashioned, uncooked)
- 2 Cup(s) apple juice or apricot nectar
- 1-1/2 Cup(s) sliced fresh fruit (any combination of banana, peaches, nectarines or strawberries)
- One 8-ounce carton vanilla low-fat yogurt
- 2 Tablespoon(s) chopped nuts (optional)
For extra flavor, toast nuts by spreading them evenly in small shallow baking pan. Bake at 350°F for 5 to 8 minutes or until light golden brown, stirring occasionally. Or, spread nuts on microwaveable plate. Microwave on HIGH 1 minute; stir. Continue microwaving, checking every 30 seconds, until nuts are crunchy.