*You are now leaving Quakeroats.com
Quaker® and Chef'd have teamed up to deliver everything you need for amazing overnight oats straight to your door.
- 3-1/2 Cup(s) nonfat or low-fat (1%) milk
- 2 cups Quaker® Oatmeal Squares Cereal
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 Cup(s) syrup, light or regular
- 1/4 cup toasted wheat germ
- Syrup (optional)
Microwave Directions: In 3-quart microwaveable bowl, combine all ingredients except wheat germ. Microwave on HIGH 6 to 7 minutes for quick oats and 9 to 10 minutes for old fashioned oats or until most of liquid is absorbed. Let stand until desired consistency. Stir in wheat germ.
Freeze single servings of cooked oatmeal in small resealable freezer bags. Thaw in refrigerator overnight. Transfer to microwave-safe bowl. Microwave, covered, on DEFROST until hot, stirring once or twice.