*You are now leaving Quakeroats.com
Quaker® and Chef'd have teamed up to deliver everything you need for amazing overnight oats straight to your door.
- 1-1/3 Cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 Cup(s) Quaker® Oats (quick or old fashioned, uncooked)
- 1/4 Cup(s) granulated sugar
- 2 Teaspoon(s) Baking Powder
- 1 Teaspoon(s) Ground Ginger
- 1/2 Teaspoon(s) Baking Soda
- 1/2 Teaspoon(s) Salt
- 8 Tablespoon(s) (1 stick) butter or margarine, chilled, cut into pieces
- 3/4 Cup(s) sweetened dried cranberries
- 1/3 Cup(s) Plain Nonfat Yogurt
- 1 Egg(s)
- 1 Tablespoon(s) granulated sugar
For biscuits and scones that are light, tender and flaky, cut chilled butter or margarine into dry ingredients until particles are the size of coarse crumbs. After adding liquids, handle dough as gently and as little as possible.