Quaker® and Chef'd have teamed up to deliver everything you need for amazing overnight oats straight to your door.
- 1/2 Cup(s) fat free half and half
- 1 Teaspoon(s) Ginger Powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon(s) Cinnamon
- 1 Tablespoon(s) Grated Orange Peel
- 1 Tablespoon(s) maple syrup
- 4 Cup(s) fat free milk
- 2 Cup(s) Old Fashioned Quaker® Oats
- 1/4 Teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1.5 Tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 1 Cup(s) Cooking spray
- 2 Cup(s) Fresh Strawberries
- 1 Tablespoon(s) Sugar
*You are now leaving Quakeroats.com
Bring half and half, ginger, cinnamon and orange peel to a boil. Simmer for 12/15 minutes then stir in maple syrup and set aside. Bring milk to a boil. Add oats, salt; cook and stir for 5/6 minutes. Stir in brown sugar and 1/3 cup ginger cream. Cover and let stand for 2 minutes off the fire. Grease for 10-oz ramekins with the cookins spray then add oatmeal, then add berries over top; sprinkle with sugar. Broil 5 inches from the heat for 5/8 minutes or until sugar is carmelized and serve remaining ginger cream.