- 1/2 Cup(s) (1 stick) plus 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 3/4 Cup(s) firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 Cup(s) granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 Teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1-1/2 Cup(s) gluten free multi-purpose flour blend
- 1 Teaspoon(s) gluten free baking soda
- 1 Teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1/2 Teaspoon(s) salt (optional)
- 3 Cup(s) Quaker® Gluten Free Quick 1-Minute Oats, uncooked
- 1 Cup(s) raisins
Heat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, beat butter and sugars on medium speed of electric
mixer until creamy. Add eggs and vanilla; beat well. Add flour blend, baking soda,
cinnamon and salt; mix well. Stir in oats and raisins; mix well. Drop dough by rounded
tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until light
golden brown. Cool 1 minute on cookie sheets; remove to wire rack. Cool completely.
Store tightly covered.
This recipe is designed to be gluten free and assumes all the ingredients and the
preparation environment are truly gluten free. For best results, please look for
specially marked labels on your ingredients. Quaker is not responsible for the outcome
of any recipes from this website.
© Quaker Oats Company,