Heat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, combine all ingredients, mixing lightly but thoroughly. Press into 8 x 4-inch loaf pan. Bake 1 hour to medium (160°F) doneness until not pink in center and juices show no pink color. Let stand 5 minutes; drain off any juices before slicing.
Customize meatloaf by adding one of the following to meatloaf ingredients:
1) 1/2 cup frozen (thawed) or canned (drained) corn
2) 1/2 cup chopped green or red bell pepper
3) One 2-1/2-ounce jar sliced mushrooms, drained
4) 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
5) 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley or cilantro
Sprinkle top of baked meatloaf with 1 cup shredded cheese. Return to oven for 3 minutes to melt cheese.
Spoon heated prepared spaghetti sauce, pizza sauce, barbecue sauce or salsa over each serving.